At Retail inMotion we are looking for a Data Analyst to work within our finance team to gather and interpret data turning it into information which can guide business decision making.
As an experienced professional comfortable working with large and complex datasets you will play a critical role in ensuring the continued success of the business.
How you will make a difference:
- Gather and analyse large complex data sets providing meaningful information to key stakeholders in order to guide business decision making.
- Work with other teams to help improve our processes and procedures to ensure we operate as efficiently as possible.
- Apply strategic and analytical skills to major company challenges.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Work on all the stages of analytic projects through to delivery.
- Ability to story-tell and translate analysis and insights into actionable recommendations.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, with strong ability to drive towards action and impact.
- Ability to operate through ambiguity and change and to be able to course correct.
- Build strong relationships across the organisation and wider company group with teams on whom we rely for data and provide a service in terms of reporting and management information.
- Leveraging data analysis tools and technologies.
The skills you will bring:
- 6+ years working in Data Analytics, Science and Engineering roles
- Mathematically literate with minimum degree educated in a relevant discipline
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Data specific experience: Data modelling, Data Analysis, Statistical analysis, Engineering and ETL, Writing SQL Queries, Dashboard Development & Data Wrangling
- Technical skills: Python, DW & SQL DB, SQL Server/Power BI, QlikSense & NPrinting & Excel
- Good SQL skills with experience in a statistical data analysis language such as C# or Python an additional bonus
- Project experience: delivering complex data analytics, requirements gathering
- Innate curiosity to learn and develop
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.