- Do you want to work in a front-end development position?
- Are you a great TypeScript developer?
- Your primary focus will be developing user interface components using React, Material-UI and Jest
If you are ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move:
How you will make a difference:
- Work as part of the Development team in a front-end capacity;
- Build reusable components and libraries that can be used across multiple products within the company eco-system;
- Develop high performance microfront-end systems utilizing TypeScript, React, Material-UI and the single-spa framework;
- Implement unit tests using the Jest framework;
- Developing new user interfaces for a new InProgress product on an internal UI Library using HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Semantic UI;
- The ideal candidate will make continuous improvements and have specific input into the design and architecture of both current and future products;
- Collaborating with a team of creative and technical experts, providing input on activities ranging from tactical projects to significant architectural and user interface improvements;
- Contributing to the entire development lifecycle from initial concept creation through to planning, implementation. The aim is to produce well designed, properly structured, high quality and high performing software on schedule.
The skills you will bring:
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science or relevant
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Highly proficient in both Typescript, React and its ecosystem
- Practical working knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, SASS using Semantic UI
- Practical working knowledge of some of the following: React Hooks, single-spa, Jest
- Results orientated with a high degree of accountability and responsibility
- Flexible to changing requirements while managing an own task list and time
- Team player with the ability to take ownership of responsibility of the team’s success
- Full stack back-end knowledge, e.g. C#, SQL on distributed systems would be a plus
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.