This position is created due to the growth in the business. To ensure accounts across the Group are settled in a timely and efficient manner for all goods/services provided, whilst maintaining a professional relationship with colleagues and customers. It is a fast paced environment in a cash transaction industry.
This role will deal with finance, corporate finance and project managers on a daily basis with regards processing and payment of supplier accounts.
How you will make a difference:
- Ensure timely processing and payment of Invoices;
- Ensure phone calls & emails from suppliers and staff are answered and queries dealt with in a timely manner or escalated if further action is required;
- Review aged creditors listing & provide reports to the Finance Manager;
- Assisting with the month end close process;
- Perform accurate and timely reconciliation of creditor accounts;
- Investigate and resolve internal and external queries;
- Month End & Mid-month account payable reporting;
- Utilisation of Excel and Word Processing skills to maintain up-to-date spreadsheets and reconciliations;
- Assisting in Year End Audit process;
- Balance sheet recs for AP related balance sheet accounts;
- Carry out other such duties as required by the Finance Manager;
- Support in Ad hoc projects with the Finance Managers;
- Match invoices to purchase orders & raise incomplete purchase orders with the relevant department;
- Follow up on discrepancies with the suppliers.
The skills you will bring:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- SAP Experience an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Excel;
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills;
- Adaptable and flexible under pressure while maintaining a calm approach;
- The successful candidate should demonstrate a high degree of initiative and confidence and be able to pick things up quickly;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interact at a senior management level;
- Strong team player, able to work on own initiative;
- High tolerance for a fast-paced working environment, ability to meet tight deadlines;
- High attention to detail and highly structured and organized approach necessary for this role;
- Well presented, well-spoken and able to represent the company in a personable and friendly manner, upbeat and positive with high energy.
Apply for this Role
Our values are at the heart of our workplace.
Retail inMotion has a quirky and friendly culture. We actively encourage our team members to be themselves and to bring their personality into work. We are proud to say we have over 25 different cultures working together at Retail inMotion. We believe that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values drive our approach to working together and with our customers and partners.